This characteristic house on the Maredijk is located in the beloved and equally named Maredijk neighborhood. The house stands out because of the beautiful stove heads above the windows on the ground floor. The Maredijkbuurt is a very nice neighborhood with, among other things, the playground “Rondom de Maredijk” and a very active neighborhood association.
Only Friday 18th and Saturday 19th September will be available for appointments for viewing.
This house, modernized in 2013, has a spacious living room with large storage cupboard, modern toilet, modern open kitchen, modern bathroom, 3 bedrooms on the first floor, mountain loft and backyard. The house is characterized by the many light and a pleasant atmosphere. Here you really feel like come home.
The bustling center of Leiden, the Leiden Central station, the LUMC, the Singelpark, numerous restaurants, several cinemas, museums, entertainment venues and shops can be reached within a few minutes from the cozy Maredijk. Highways such as the A4, A44 and N11 are also easy to drive.
Hall with meter cupboard, wardrobe, renovated toilet under the stairs and a door to the living room. The living room is spacious and has a lot of light, partly due to the remarkably high ceilings and high windows. Originally the stairs were in the middle of the room. The sellers have moved the new staircase to the side of the living room and a large storage cupboard has been made where the stairs originally were situated. The storage space in this cupboard continues under the new staircase. There is a 2nd washing machine connection in this cupboard, it is currently not in use.
The kitchen was renovated in 2018 and is located in the extension at the rear. It has various built-in appliances, such as an oven, microwave, 4-burner gas stove with a separate electric hot plate, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and plenty of cupboard space. The bathroom is accessible through a sliding door behind the kitchen. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink, towel radiator and the washing machine connection with space for a tumble dryer.
A Velux window has been placed at the top of the stairs to the first floor, which allows a lot of light to fall on the stairs and the landing. At the rear is an L-shaped bedroom over the entire width of the house, where the central heating boiler hangs in a cupboard. The ceiling of this room is semi-fitted, creating a mountain loft and the remaining space from the tip of the roof gives a playful touch to the room.
There is a second room to the side of the hallway. This space can be optimally used by the large dormer window on the side of the house. At the front of the floor there is a large (master) bedroom over the entire width of the house. Again, with the entire tip of the roof as open space in this room. The sloping roofs start higher on the first floor, so that chests of drawers can be placed against the side walls.
The backyard is accessible through the French doors. The garden faces west and includes a beautiful grape vine and two pear trees.
- The house was largely modernized in 2013.
- The roof of the house is insulated on the inside.
- The staircase has been relocated and updated with a large walk-in closet next to and below it.
- The house is almost entirely double glazed, with the exception of four small windows. Double glazing in the bedroom at the front is from 2020. - The top layer of the roof covering of the extension was renewed in 2016.
- The gutter between number 76 and number 78 has been renewed.
- Plastic side walls and fascia panels have been placed on the large dormer window on the side. - The kitchen was renewed in 2018.
- Usable area 80 m2 (gross 91 m2).
- Plot area 68 m2.
- It is paid parking in the neighborhood.
- For homes older than 25 years, we use the old age and asbestos clause in the purchase agreement as standard.
Delivery in consultation, around the end of January 2021.