In the nice and popular Vogelwijk, this headstrong house is almost on the corner of Merelstraat. From the kitchen and the upstairs bedroom is a beautiful view over the Landje van Bremmer (protected green) and the playground association loved by all the children of the neighborhood is just around the corner. The house is characterized by the different location in the street, instead of in width, this house is situated across, so that the living room at the rear has a different experience to the garden. A stone's throw from Oegstgeest and the charming shopping area "De Kempenaerstraat". Many facilities in the area such as (international) schools, childcare, many different sports facilities, 2 hospitals and the allknown villagepark ’De Leidse Hout’ within walking distance and the coast and Kagerplassen within cycling distance. Also near the center of Leiden, the central station of Leiden and the roads to Schiphol, Amsterdam and The Hague (A44).
Vestibule with meter cupboard. Hallway with toilet and door to the living room. The living room is a U-shaped living room, where one side of the U is a lovely corner on the street side and the other side of the U has the open kitchen. From the living room there are doors to the garden. There are also doors from the kitchen, however, that open to the inside. The characteristic floorboards emphasize the soul of the home. These are visible on all floors. The south-facing garden is sloping away.
Via a landing staircase from the ground floor to the attic you reach the 1st floor. On the right is 1 large bedroom from the front to the rear. From this bedroom you have a beautiful view of the meadows. In addition, at the rear is a 2nd spacious bedroom with a fitted wardrobe. In addition, again at the front is the bathroom with toilet, bathtub, sink and walk-in shower. Here are also the washing machine and dryer.
Both on the left and on the right side a bedroom from front to back. In the middle there is a smaller work / bedroom. The central heating boiler is concealed on the street side in the left room.
- Playful house with spacious bedrooms;
- The house is largely equipped with plastic frames with double glazing;
- The original storey floors are nicely finished;
- The roof consists partly of a tile-covered roof and partly of a flat roof;
- Convenient location in relation to Leiden Central Station and exit road to A44;
- Shopping area, schools and sports facilities in the nearby area;
- Near the LUMC and Alrijne hospital;
- Very active neighborhood association;
- Attractive playground association for young and older children;
- Schools in the vicinity;
- Many different sports facilities in the nearby area;
Delivery in consultation.